Portable Ultrasound Bladder Scanner Market: Introduction
- Portable ultrasound bladder scanner products are portable ultrasound devices that use automated technology to digitally record the volume of the bladder, including the volume of the post-void residual, and provide three-dimensional images of the urinary bladder. The primary clinical application of portable ultrasound bladder scanner, as a diagnostic aid, is to assess post void residual volume and avoid needless catheterization.
- The global portable ultrasound bladder scanner market is expected to be driven by an increase in urological disease prevalence, surge in acceptance of non-invasive, painless diagnostic procedures, enhanced ultrasound bladder scanner performance, and improved patient comfort and protection. Additionally, a rise in the demand for connected visualization devices for diagnostic applications is expected to propel the market during the forecast period.
Request a PDF Brochure - https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/sample/sample.php?flag=B&rep_id=80989
Key Drivers, Restraints, and Opportunities of Global Portable Ultrasound Bladder Scanner Market
- According to a study published by the National Institute of Diabetes and Digestive and Kidney Diseases (NIDDK) in 2018, globally there were around 8.1 million visits to healthcare professionals per year for urinary tract infection (UTI). It is estimated that UTIs are associated with more than 13,000 deaths per year and approximately 80% of UTIs is caused by catheterization, known as catheter-associated urinary tract infection. This has contributed to a rise in the demand for non-invasive procedures, such as bladder scanning, which in turn is expected to propel the global portable ultrasound bladder scanner market.
Request a Sample of Portable Ultrasound Bladder Scanner Market: https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/sample/sample.php?flag=S&rep_id=80989
- Demand for bladder scanners is increasing due to the benefit of portability. Moreover, rise in awareness about urological conditions is fueling the demand for portable ultrasound bladder scanner procedures. Rise in demand for non-invasive painless procedures is also expected to boost the global market for portable ultrasound bladder scanners.
- Portable bladder ultrasound systems are automated; hence, they can also be used in bladder biofeedback studies and post-operative urinary incontinence monitoring. Portable ultrasound bladder scanner devices with advanced features are attracting healthcare professionals and patients, and the trend is expected to continue at a moderate pace during the forecast period. A rise in the demand for portable ultrasound bladder scanners is further expected to increase the emphasis on user-friendly diagnostic procedures during the forecast period.
Request for Analysis of COVID19 Impact on Portable Ultrasound Bladder Scanner Market - https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/sample/sample.php?flag=covid19&rep_id=80989
North America to Capture Major Share of Global Portable Ultrasound Bladder Scanner Market
- North America holds a leading share of the global market. Almost 45% of the global market size is reflected by North America and Western Europe. Effective compensation strategies and a large concentration of popular players such as C.R. Bard, Inc. and Laborie Medical Technologies Inc., contribute to the market share. The primary drivers of the market players remain hospitals and diagnostic centers.
- Rise in demand from India and China, however, is estimated to propel the market in Asia Pacific at a significant pace in the near future.
Pre-Book Portable Ultrasound Bladder Scanner Market Report - https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/checkout.php?rep_id=80989<ype=S
Key Players Operating in Global Portable Ultrasound Bladder Scanner Market
The global portable ultrasound bladder scanner market is highly consolidated with the presence of key players. A large number of manufacturers hold a major share in their respective regions.
More Trending Reports by Transparency Market Research:
Transparency Market Research (TMR) is a market intelligence company, providing global business information reports and services. Our exclusive blend of quantitative forecasting and trends analysis provides forward-looking insight for thousands of decision makers. We have an experienced team of analysts, researchers, and consultants who use proprietary data sources and various tools and techniques to gather and analyze information. Our business offerings represent the latest and the most reliable information indispensable for businesses to sustain a competitive edge.
Each TMR Syndicated Research report covers a different sector — such as pharmaceuticals, chemical, energy, food & beverages, semiconductors, med-devices, consumer goods and technology. These reports provide in-depth analysis and deep segmentation to possible micro levels. With wider scope and stratified research methodology, our syndicated reports thrive to provide clients to serve their overall research requirement.
90 Sate Street, Suite 700
Albany, NY 12207
USA - Canada Toll Free: 866-552-3453